Sometimes, people like to put their phones on silent mode, especially during a meeting or night. But, many prefer keeping the vibration on. Go through this blog carefully to know how to make a smartphone vibrate and the method of controlling its vibration.
The method of making any of the Samsung Phone vibrate
- Turn on vibrate mode from the notification panel
Follow the given below instructions properly.
- Firstly, swipe downwards on the upper side of the home screen.
- Next, press the Sound symbol till you view the Vibrate mode symbol. The Samsung device shall vibrate for letting you know that it is in vibrate mode.
The method of making any Android phone vibrate
- Turning on the vibrate mode using the volume buttons
You shall be able to switch on the vibrate mode by tapping on the volume down button on an Android gadget. Wait until you can see the vibrate mode symbol on the soundbar.
Remember! If this does not work, then the volume button might have been put to control sound. The soundbar shall be stating ‘Media’ whenever you press the volume down button.
- Firstly, tap on the volume down option for displaying the soundbar.
- Then, swipe down on the soundbar for viewing the audio shortcuts menu.
- After that, disable the Use Volume keys for media. Now by using the volume button, you shall be able to go the vibrate mode.
Remember! An alternative method is swiping the ringtone soundbar below, then press the Ringtone symbol. Or else, move the Ringtone switch to left-hand side for entering Vibration mode.
- The method of turning on the vibrate mode in settings
Have a look at the given below points precisely.
- Firstly, swipe downwards on the home screen for seeing the Notification panel.
- Then, press on Settings.
- After that, tap on Sounds vibration.
- Next, click on Sound mode.
- Lastly, press on the Vibrate option.
The method of making an iPhone vibrate
- Firstly, visit Settings.
- Then, press on Sounds and Haptics.
- After that, enable the option of Vibrate on Silent.
- The method of making iPhone vibrate with the help of Sounds Vibration Patterns settings
- Firstly, press on the feature for which you wish to put a custom vibration.
- Then, press on Vibration.
- After that, select the preferred vibration pattern. For making a new vibration, press on Custom Vibration, and then press on your own special beat.
Congratulations! You have been able to make the phone vibrate with the help of this blog.
Emily Johnson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.